• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Friendswood LPFM now on the air

Supposedly KEPH-LP 95.3 in Friendswood is now on the air with a religious teaching format. Nothing heard near downtown this afternoon, but really much too far away. Anyone in the SE metro area hearing KEPH?

I'm across the street from Hobby Airport and it sounds terrible.

In terms of processing, quality, how? I am in Ohio and can't hear it obviously ... only the fact that I have several friends and relatives in Friendswood captured my attention at all!

In terms of quality it sounds terrible first of all I can hear only a little bit and the little bit but I could hear it sounds like they are locked up in the room and you can hear a lot of echo almost like a recording from a cassette player also I get a lot of distortion from frequency station

Sounds like they need an Engineer who can maximize the coverage by properly processing the audio.

Sounds like they need an Engineer who can maximize the coverage by properly processing the audio.

Frank Berry to the rescue. Why don't you fly down here and fix it? While you're at it, help POS Roy get all his silent stations back on the air!

7948135_orig.jpg

Yep. God loves you, Frank.

ban1.png

Sorry folks.
This is an example of Joe's inability to follow the rules of this website.
That's why he is banned.

Honestly, I'm not sure why he was allowed back after the first "permanent" ban.
Also, I'm not sure why he wants back on so badly that he creates 465373 accounts to get back on.

That's why I have blocked new Member requests during times when I am not logged into this site.
I have deleted the majority of "Banned Forever's" posts.

Last edited:
He might just go to another forum, but this one's still the one with most of the activity.

He'll go to Radio Insight Im sure...and Chris Cuff wont put up with his sh*t there for long :) .......

Thanks Frank for being a great moderator.......hats off to you!!!

I may call the LPFM and see if they need help......if I can handle the stations I have, I think I can fix their audio :)

Now if I can just get the CQUAM on 1300 working :mad:

Nope. He's actually popped up on the HAIF. Posted an article yesterday regarding the sale of the old Dean Corll property where all the discoveries were made back when we were kids.

I kind of wonder...how long before Joe comes across his own "This is Your Life" thread over there?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom