• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fresh New Music 4 Pop Radio

R

rapking

1)-- Akon --- Right Now (Na Na Na)---
2)-- All-American Rejects --- Gives You Hell -----
3)-- David Cook --- Light On ---
4)-- Hawthorne Heights - --Rescue Me---
5)--The Killers - -Human----
6)--- Mariah Carey --- I Stay In Love----
7)--- Matt Nathanson --- Come On Get Higher-----
8 )-- One Block Radius --- Shoplifta --------
9)--- Rihanna - --Rehab (f. Justin Timberlake)-----
10)--- Taylor Swift - --Love Story--------

Actually... I think Rihanna is releasing Breaking Dishes next... I think I saw it listed on AllAccess.

Akon, AAR, David Cook are all hits. The Taylor Swift is too country for most, the One Block Radius is too hip for most and Breaking Dishes would have been a better choice.

One ya missed is Kanye West Love Lockdown, very different for him.

JStew said:
Akon, AAR, David Cook are all hits. The Taylor Swift is too country for most, the One Block Radius is too hip for most and Breaking Dishes would have been a better choice.

One ya missed is Kanye West Love Lockdown, very different for him.
Not, I post Kanye West song on a earlier Post ( "Fresh new 9 pop music" ).

doctor_radio said:
Roger That said:
Beejus said:
Actually... I think Rihanna is releasing Breaking Dishes next... I think I saw it listed on AllAccess.

Nope...Rehab is correct. Already on a few stations, including WIHT and WFKS.

All Access is wrong. Breakin' Dishes has been postponed as a single. Rehab, according to an email that I got from Island Def Jam, is the next single.

Gotcha. But that leads me to my next question:

Are there any songs left on her album that AREN'T singles? Sheesh. This has to be a record!

Rehab is one of the best on there. How was she NOT nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammys??

Akon, Cook, and Taylor are smashes. Not everyone will play Taylor though.

What about Britney and Nickelback? Thoughts?

I agree about Taylor. It's a hit, but rhythmic leaners and Cumulus (without a pop edit at least) won't touch country songs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom