• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Free Fm, why not Phoenix?

A

azenergyfan

The station that carries Stern, KZON hasn't particularly done well in the ratings. They have competition with another alternative in town The Edge. I think the timing is right for KZON to take it Free. Check out this:

Mornings They already have promos airing for Corolla to start in January

Middays Crazy Kid or Kid and Ruben Kiss FM in phoenix just posted on his website he will not agree to the Clear channel demands he must put on his show on KISS. He says he will find a new home for his show, well how bout Middays on Free FM phoenix? Kinda like having Jamie, Frosty, and Frank in L.A. middays

Afternoons Tom Leykis or Don and Mike, take your pick

Nights Not sure who to fill the void but would be great to have a local show maybe keep Fat Head and Collin Boyd

Overnights Jeff and John

I also think the market is hungry for FM Talk. How much political talk can one city take. All the AM stations doing political talk, I think this would be a home run winner. Also, they could still keep some music programming as well. Well thats my two cents

To air a hot talk format without Phil Hendrie, Don & Mike or Tom Leykis would be a huge loss for any market not allowed to hear these extremely talented talk show hosts.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom