• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fox Acquires Clay Travis’ Outkick Media

I am not trying to monopolize this site. I guess this is radio-related as it was on Radioinsight.com

How much has Travis made from these deals? (Btw, his dad is the nicest guy you could meet. No further comment...)

I would guess millions. He said he'd never have to work again. He'll make millions from the new Clay and Buck show filling Rush's slot. High honor indeed. I find it hilariously ironic that a conservative like Clay has an uber-lib like Kuharsky working for him. They really seemed to have disdain for each other when they argued but I guess Clay respected Paul's talent enough to hire him along with Johnathan and Chad. Not sure how this works for them in the long run though. Does Fox really have an interest with such small listener/viewership with Outkick 360?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom