• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Format for Move-Ins

Safford

Inactive
Inactive User
We've got two move-ins on the immediate horizon: 101.5 and 107.1. They're sister stations now and were recently purchased by an investment fund out of L.A. What formats do you think they'll install?<P ID="signature">______________
Safford Black
Webmaster, RadioEmporium.net
Moderator, Radio-Info.com</P>

> We've got two move-ins on the immediate horizon: 101.5 and
> 107.1. They're sister stations now and were recently
> purchased by an investment fund out of L.A. What formats do
> you think they'll install?
>
Well, they're both "down" this weekend, perhaps they've reached the end of their "testing" phase and are ready to sign on for real shortly.
As for formatts, I expect one to carry programming which would be of Latino interest due to the nature of their new ownership. I would like to see the other do a formatt not currantly available on FM in this area like standards or "classic" country. I also would love to see a commercial jazz station here, "real" jazz, that is, not the "smooth" type.

I noticed they're both down, too. I wonder if they're getting ready to fire things up full-time.

Does anyone know where their studios will be or where the studio (closet) they have been broadcasting from while testing is?
<P ID="signature">______________
Safford Black
Webmaster, RadioEmporium.net
Moderator, Radio-Info.com</P>

> I noticed they're both down, too. I wonder if they're
> getting ready to fire things up full-time.
>
> Does anyone know where their studios will be or where the
> studio (closet) they have been broadcasting from while
> testing is?
>
I would have to guess some sort of "hut" at the base of the new 2000 foot tower.

I'd like to see a Pop station. NOT A KISS FM STATION!!! A TRUE Pop station. No Rhythmic lean, actually VERY light on the Urban records. Something similar to Star/Atlanta, or even better KHOP/Modesto... check them out on Mediabase to see what I mean...

Yeah calling itself 101.5 as U 101 Today's best music!Or 107.1 KISR Kiss 107.1 #1 For all of today's best music!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom