• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

FM shuffle from 105.1 to 107.5

Could anybody tell me what is the status of the FM suffle in Salt Lake City? I heard that there was a purposal to change these frequencies 105.7>105.9 106.1>106.3 106.5>106.7 106.9>107.1, 107.5 move to Farnsworth peak from Provo and 107.9 move to Humpy Peak. What happened?

> Could anybody tell me what is the status of the FM suffle in
> Salt Lake City? I heard that there was a purposal to change
> these frequencies 105.7>105.9 106.1>106.3 106.5>106.7
> 106.9>107.1, 107.5 move to Farnsworth peak from Provo and
> 107.9 move to Humpy Peak. What happened?

First, the actual proposal didn't have 107.9 moving to Humpy. It was moved to just outside Evanston, but you can bet big money it would end up on Humpy.

The original proposal was dismissed. It was refiled pointing out that stupidity of the reasons the FCC gave for dismissing it and I haven't heard anything since.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom