• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

FCC Web site

I have been trying to research (before an offer) a station on the FCC website. I can use the AM search and get the call letters when I click in the call letters after about 10 minutes I get an error message. I used another station's call letters and it works. I have tried calling the commission but all I get is voice mail which they never seem to return. I have noticed that the "silent" station listings questionably out of date. I am looking for an STA as the station and it's translator are silent. I can't find anything on FCCDATA.org filed in the last 3 years. The translator shows up on the FCC site too but when you click on it I get:

"An unexpected error occurred with your request. Please check back later.

Reference ID: 221.8d200117.1689537964.16b876d4"

This has been going on at least a month.

FCCdata AM is getting ready for a major refurbishment with the full raw data now in LMS. Stay tuned. For now, do the search directly in the LMS Public View at the FCC. That may get you the info you need.

Click on Facility Search.

Back
Top Bottom