• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Exciting personal career news

Mike_Saffran

Frequent Participant
College radio friends and aficionados,

As we’re set to begin a new school year, I’m thrilled to announce here the news of my appointment as a communication lecturer and WGSU-FM faculty director at my undergraduate alma mater, SUNY Geneseo (and, in WGSU, my “first love” of a radio station — the place where I “cut my teeth” as a 17-year-old.) :)

This move also marks my departure from my graduate-school alma mater, Rochester Institute of Technology, where I co-advised WITR-FM over the past few years (announcement originally made on the RIT News blog):

Farewell, RIT

Best wishes to all for a great academic year, and long live college radio!
Mike

Congratulations, Mike! I'll have to come visit you down at WGSU once you get settled in...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom