• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Elmira - Corning AM Stations simulcasting on FM

Recently I noticed that a few AM stations have started simulcasting over on FM. WENY 1230/1450 are on 106.9fm while Newstalk 820 is on 101.3. Now 1600 WEHH is on 93.9 for the past few years leaving I believe WELM 1410 as the only AM station not to be broadcast on FM. Granted WELM has been a dumbster fire for a few years now and I'm pretty sure management doesn't care anymore it anymore and might not even know it exist.

I will be surprised if anyone sees this post and comment since this area of the forum is also kinda dead but if anyone is out there let...comment pleas.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom