• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Efficio - Strategic Account Management

E

einster

Anyone know about this concept? I understand this is a web system that is supposed to pull billing history and forecast from your traffic system and link it with account lists, contacts, Strategic Account Categories (Key, Secondary etc), budgets and so on. I've heard the reports are amazing! Does anyone know about this? Sounds like ACT or Goldmine for Media, but better.

> Anyone know about this concept? I understand this is a web
> system that is supposed to pull billing history and forecast
> from your traffic system and link it with account lists,
> contacts, Strategic Account Categories (Key, Secondary etc),
> budgets and so on. I've heard the reports are amazing!
> Does anyone know about this? Sounds like ACT or Goldmine
> for Media, but better.
>
Yes! We have it here at Clear Channel. Its awesome! So easy to use. I love being able to prioritize my accounts, plus I love being able to view all my stuff from home! Great system, all stations use it.

> Anyone know about this concept? I understand this is a web
> system that is supposed to pull billing history and forecast
> from your traffic system and link it with account lists,
> contacts, Strategic Account Categories (Key, Secondary etc),
> budgets and so on. I've heard the reports are amazing!
> Does anyone know about this? Sounds like ACT or Goldmine
> for Media, but better.
>

I was a GSM for a radio group in Dallas and we had it - AWESOME for driving revenues! I recently moved to another market as a DOS and I'm going to get it for my cluster here without question. Unreal access to data with terrific reports for strategy and accountability. Two thumbs up!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom