• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

EDM station in Vegas

J

Joylovepulse967

Do you think return EDM format to Vegas? But I know a EDM station on 107.5 hd2 in Vegas . I was liked pulse 96.7 Vegas because it was simulcast of pulse 87 from NYC. That’s why my username joylovepulse967 . My old username was joylovepulse87 but it was taken down by previous owner this website

On June 24, 2014, LKCM Broadcasting, the owners of KYLI in Las Vegas, adopted the "Pulse 87" brand, replacing the interactive Jelli format it has used since 2011. This brought the Pulse brand back to radio for the first time since its 2009 demise. The Pulse 87 brand continued online.] KYLI was sold off in August 2016 and changed formats the following October.

Gone for nearly five years...just don't see it coming back.

As for the 96.7 signal, it was moved towards the north to serve St. George UT, probably to allow the co-channel translator, which carries the same programming as the full-power signal, to upgrade to 250 watts. I think that FM translators being allowed to relay HD and AM stations has severely diminished the value of rimshots, especially some of the most marginal ones.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom