• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

EAS Decodeing software

Anybody know if there is a program to decode EAS information. I am wanting to monitor my stations EAS activity at home and dont want to spend the money to buy a regular EAS unit. Since this is just for my home use it would not have to be FCC type accepted . Any Ideas?

Robert

The main thing I was interested in is to be sure the weather alerts are being broadcast . I would also like to receive the RWT and RMT.
I plan to go into a weather radio and disable the VHF radio audio and connect audio from a FM tuner in place of it. I dont know if this will work but I have a weather radio and a FM tuner so It wont cost anything other than time to try it.
Brings back memories of the days when I had time to play around with things like this.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom