• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DWNBN second appeal denied

Looks like that's it for DWNBN. I actually got a call from someone a month or two ago looking for a 1kW AM transmitter to try and put DWNBN back on the air. I asked about the ongoing FCC issues and they said they would get back with me later.

Looks like that's it for DWNBN. I actually got a call from someone a month or two ago looking for a 1kW AM transmitter to try and put DWNBN back on the air. I asked about the ongoing FCC issues and they said they would get back with me later.

Up next. Let's see what happens with DWMOX?

Up next. Let's see what happens with DWMOX?

If its nothing more than they didnt file it on time, theyll get a slap on the wrist, a fine and a renewal

It would appear that WMOX has not filed a renewal at all in this cycle. The FCC's website is acting wonky but I don't see anything filed on the LMS since last May.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom