• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DJ Suspended for Leaking New Britney Track

The suspension part I'll believe...no CC station will be paying a 250K fine for the leak, especially for only 40 sec. of it. Please...he probably found it online or may have taken it from the CC network since everything is shared.

Lastly...shows what idiots the people on that blog are...the track is being released to EVERYONE via digital download on Monday anyway!

Since it's Clear Channel, they can just threaten to not play the new Britney track at all if they are forced to pay the fine. There goes any hope of that song making the top 20.

The fine isn't even close to being true...it's someone trying to stir the pot by posting false info

Well considering those stations didn't play it yesterday... plus it's all CC stations. It's all publicity for The River. Gets people talking. Every heard of it?

Sept 29th HUH...lol Thats also the same date my EXes new BF is going on trial...... Just a coincidence I know... Truthfully I dont see why anyone likes Brittney anymore, She cant sing and she's getting uglier by the day.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom