• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DeCancellation of DeMananita

S

stevebaxley

Well, my galpal Pita must be doing some flips and dancing up a storm tonight,
as Telemundo again goes back to the chalkboard to try to dethrone Univision's Morning Monolith "Despierta America"

I said it last month when Management screwed up and pita left that "De Mananita" wouldnt last to its 4th anniversary..and I was right

De Mananita AND Hoy en el mundo have been cancelled,both shows end October 7th,to be replaced by a new morning news/lifestyle hybrid (a combo of Canal De Las Estrellas' HOY and NBC NEWS Today) called "CADA DIA CON MARIA ANTONIETA"
anchored by Telemundo's newest steal ..Univision Weekend News queen Maria Antonieta Collins begining October 10th at 7am.

> Well, my galpal Pita must be doing some flips and dancing up
> a storm tonight,
> as Telemundo again goes back to the chalkboard to try to
> dethrone Univision's Morning Monolith "Despierta America"
>
> I said it last month when Management screwed up and pita
> left that "De Mananita" wouldnt last to its 4th
> anniversary..and I was right
>
> De Mananita AND Hoy en el mundo have been cancelled,both
> shows end October 7th,to be replaced by a new morning
> news/lifestyle hybrid (a combo of Canal De Las Estrellas'
> HOY and NBC NEWS Today) called "CADA DIA CON MARIA
> ANTONIETA"
> anchored by Telemundo's newest steal ..Univision Weekend
> News queen Maria Antonieta Collins begining October 10th at
> 7am.
>

Collins in Telemundo? That's a shocker!!!

yep, she made her debut on last nights Telemundo Hurricane relief telethon with Pedro sevec

I wonder if they are looking at stealing Rosanna next

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by stevebaxley on 09/03/05 02:28 PM.</FONT></P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom