• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Cubs tv network set to debut on February 22nd

Today's big announcement at the Cubs Convention s their pay tv network Marquee Sports Network is set to debut on February 22nd, and Robert Feder took some time out of his Saturday night to have a report https://www.robertfeder.com/2020/01/18/without-comcast-marquee-sports-network-launch-feb-22/ . And this is going to be happening with or without Comcast, so if you are a Cubs fan, and want to get the Network to pay to see the games, that will done locally and still broadcasted with Len Kasper and Jim Deshaies that of course barring who knows how many games that FOX will pick up, or even if ESPN will also broadcast games, even through ESPN is a cable channel, and not a free station like FOX's main channel, even throuigh they also do have FoX Sports 1 and 2, that on 1 that they can also broadcast baseball games on. But you can go and read his fill report, which will included the names of other analysts that will be seen on the Network as well.

Who, other than DirecTV, has signed up with them so far? I mean, in the Chicago metro, not downstate.

The folks at the Score are in love with this whole thing.

I am sure there are going to love even having more listeners to the games on the radio, even if the Cubs should somehow mange to win a lot of games, even under a rookie manager that has no experience in the major leagues as a coach or a manager, and the only expeierence that I have seen him having is Little League baseball. And it was only the 2016 season, when he was still a player on the team, that he had retired after the Cubs had won the World Series.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom