• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Classic Rock Countdowns

Any recent classic rock top 500 or 1000 countdowns from classic rock stations that have played at New Year's, Valentine's Day or President's Day? Being the music nerd I am, I'm making an ultimate classic rock countdown using these research-intensive yet biased countdowns hoping that putting them all together would yield a pretty decent list. I've got Q104.3, KZOK and am waiting for WZLX to play their list, which has been advertised on their website for several weeks now. If there are any other lists, please reply to this post. Thanks a bunch!

Jacko

PS - 3 months to Memorial Day. There should definitely be a bunch then!<P ID="signature">______________
I live for my dream,
And a pocket full of gold.
</P>

> Any recent classic rock top 500 or 1000 countdowns from
> classic rock stations that have played at New Year's,
> Valentine's Day or President's Day? Being the music nerd I
> am, I'm making an ultimate classic rock countdown using
> these research-intensive yet biased countdowns hoping that
> putting them all together would yield a pretty decent list.
> I've got Q104.3, KZOK and am waiting for WZLX to play their
> list, which has been advertised on their website for
> several weeks now. If there are any other lists, please
> reply to this post. Thanks a bunch!
>
> Jacko
>
> PS - 3 months to Memorial Day. There should definitely be a
> bunch then!
>
Hey Jacko -

I did a countdown at my station on New Year's eve / day. It was the Top 102 Classic rock hits of all time, picked by our listeners. The picks were pretty much what I expected, but with some interesting surprises. If I can be of any help. Let me know.

> Hey Jacko -
>
> I did a countdown at my station on New Year's eve / day. It
> was the Top 102 Classic rock hits of all time, picked by our
> listeners. The picks were pretty much what I expected, but
> with some interesting surprises. If I can be of any help.
> Let me know.

Send it my way, my email address should be in my user profile. Also, I checked out the Y102 website. Looks like a good station.

Jacko
<P ID="signature">______________
I live for my dream,
And a pocket full of gold.
</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom