• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CBS-FM and WFNY-FM HD-2

B

bossmsx

Is it programmed separately from the CBSFM online Stream?? I hear references on the stream to "Dot Com", and am wondering if the two (HD-2 for WCBS-FM, and the Oldies online stream), are two separate stations, or if they simulcast..I'm guessing the "K-Rock 2" setup over WFNY-FM, and online is a simulcast (maybe not), but that this does not apply over the air for CBS-FM?? Anyone?

> Is it programmed separately from the CBSFM online Stream?? I
> hear references on the stream to "Dot Com", and am wondering
> if the two (HD-2 for WCBS-FM, and the Oldies online stream),
> are two separate stations, or if they simulcast..I'm
> guessing the "K-Rock 2" setup over WFNY-FM, and online is a
> simulcast (maybe not), but that this does not apply over the
> air for CBS-FM?? Anyone?
>

The CBS FM online stream is what you hear on the HD 2 channel. Once Free FM goes digital, K-Rock 2 will be heard on HD 2.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom