• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bulldog 103.7 looking for fill-ins for Martha Zoller

This is the site where they are advertising a fill-in spot for Martha Zoller, who, I think, is running for a seat in congress. The contest description reads like this:

Do you enjoy listening to talk shows? Do you ever think—“Yeah, I could do that?" Well it’s time to put up or shut up because here at the new Bulldog 103.7 one of our most popular show hosts will be occupied for a few months and we need someone to fill in. It could be you!

Do you have strong ties to the Gainesville area? Do you keep abreast of local, state and national issues? Can you have civil discussions with those who hold differing view points? Can you keep talking and keep it interesting for hours on end? Then Bulldog 103.7 has a microphone with your name on it.

So if you want your shot at talk radio stardom just tell us in one hundred words or less why you should be given the chance to fill in on our talk show. If we like what we see, we’ll let you know. So if you think you can talk the talk, give us your best shot at becoming a new talk sensation on the new Bulldog 103.7, North Georgia’s news, sports and information station.

So, people on the northern-end of the metro, this could be you, so sign up if you think you would be good at it. And, no, I DO NOT WORK FOR COX!!!!!

"Do you enjoy listening to talk shows? Do you ever think—“Yeah, I could do that?" Well it’s time to put up or shut up because here at the new Bulldog 103.7 one of our most popular show hosts will be occupied for a few months and we need someone to fill in. It could be you!

Do you have strong ties to the Gainesville area? Do you keep abreast of local, state and national issues? Can you have civil discussions with those who hold differing view points? Can you keep talking and keep it interesting for hours on end? Then Bulldog 103.7 has a microphone with your name on it.

So if you want your shot at talk radio stardom just tell us in one hundred words or less why you should be given the chance to fill in on our talk show. If we like what we see, we’ll let you know. So if you think you can talk the talk, give us your best shot at becoming a new talk sensation on the new Bulldog 103.7, North Georgia’s news, sports and information station."

You mean all the stuff she never did?

Greedy Kilowatt is very observant. Funny as heck, but sadly true. Maybe the station should offer an alternative to politics for a change. Dare I say put on something interesting?

Can you have civil discussions with those who hold differing view points? Can you keep talking and keep it interesting for hours on end?

Clearly, Cox is hoping to try something totally different than the usual while Zoller is, erm, "away".
Should Could Might be interesting....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom