• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Buck Reising Joins WGFX As Midday Host

Show starts today
CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it has signed sports journalist Buck Reising as On-Air Host for 104.5 The Zone/WGFX-FM, Nashville and Middle Tennessee’s premier live and local sports station and the flagship home for the Tennessee Titans and Nashville affiliate for University of Tennessee Volunteers. Reising will be heard Monday through Friday from 10:00am-1:00pm, debuting on Wednesday, March 3rd. Reising has been a frequent guest host on WGFX, but is mostly known for his popular “615 Sessions” podcast and live weeknight show, “A to Z Sports Primetime”, heard on Home - A to Z Sports Nashville.

In addition to the weekday show, Reising will be adding original podcasts, and will continue hosting his popular “615 Sessions” podcast and nightly “Primetime” show with A to Z Sports, with more collaboration between WGFX and A to Z Sports likely.

I liked Buck a lot more as a contributor than I do as a full time host. His screeching voice and constant insults to his guests is obnoxious. I don't see this as a long term solution for the Zone. Their ratings have plummeted since they broke up Mark and Kevin (Blaine was awful).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom