• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Brooke Baldwin Announces She’s Leaving CNN in April

I thought that Brooke was leaving CNN when Jeff sidelined her during the election. I wasn't surprised that she is leaving CNN.

She was one of the few broadcasters to get very ill with COVID. Maybe that concentrated her mind on other things or she just felt it time to try another network?

I can think of a few people I'd like to see MSNBC jettison but I don't think--BB as a replacement--that's going to happen. Fox I suppose is a possibility but I hope not.

She was one of the few broadcasters to get very ill with COVID. Maybe that concentrated her mind on other things or she just felt it time to try another network?

I can think of a few people I'd like to see MSNBC jettison but I don't think--BB as a replacement--that's going to happen. Fox I suppose is a possibility but I hope not.
She would never go to Fox. Sure she has the looks for Fox but she is a respected journalist. Those are not welcomed over there.

I don't see BB at MSNBC. Maybe? What she said wasn't a surprise to anyone and I haven't followed it closely but NBC had major problems surronding the Matt Lauer reign of terror and the firing of Ronan Farrow. Maybe Jewish men overlooking Jewish men isn't going to lead to change? I don't see where anyone in high management paid a price for what happened.
Maybe CBS for Brooke in some capacity but I don't watch it enough to really know where?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom