• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Automation software that can have internet streams as playlist elements?

I have found that Station Playlist does this. Is there any other program that can playback internet streams at scheduled times?

Thanks!

Count it 3 I also Use Zara for all 3 of my stations. It handles Streams amazingly well. It will also fall back to whatever else is in the play list if the stream peters out.

How about software that can switch playlists at preset times of the day?
I've been trying out Zara, but it doesn't seem to have this feature.
Anybody know of software that can do this?

LibertyNT said:
Zara Does Do That. You can Use the scheduler to open a play list. I think its random though. I'll look into it.
No, it isn't random. You can schedule a new playlist for whenever you want, and it will do it. You can choose between "immediate" which happens exactly at the scheduled time, or "delayed" which waits for the end of whatever is currently playing. If you like, you can then schedule another event to return to the original playlist. It works fine, and is easy to do.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom