• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Anyone know what the current annual radio revenues are expected to be this year?

mouseman

Inactive
Inactive User
I'm just curious to see if Anyone knows what the current annual radio revenues are expected to be this year ? ???

I'm not in market - in fact I'm out of state. I'm just trying to do some research. Can anyone help with a market revenue number, or even a best "guess"timate?

mouseman said:
I'm not in market - in fact I'm out of state. I'm just trying to do some research. Can anyone help with a market revenue number, or even a best "guess"timate?

Around $230 million, but estimates this year change nearly by the week. It could bew significantly less. The peak was over $300 million in 2007.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom