• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Anyone in the metro listen to KNXR-FM 97.5 Rochester?

O

OCradiodude

I'm told their signal can be heard in the metro area. Could someone tape some of their programing for me, please? Looking to have a complete three hour unscoped show of John Doremus.

Please PM me so we can talk.

Thank you!

They come through like picket fence. Not very stable pick up. Knew a DJ who worked there years ago when I was doing Church World News for the Lutherans. He filled in from time to time.

I never listened to the station. But I remember they were the ones who got their knickers in a twist when a 10 watt pirate station was covering downtown Minneapolis at 97.7 (Beat Radio).

Natheodan said:
I never listened to the station. But I remember they were the ones who got their knickers in a twist when a 10 watt pirate station was covering downtown Minneapolis at 97.7 (Beat Radio).

I recall a pirate station whose antenna was in a cleaners building on Lowry Hill. :) Didn't recall the frequency. I'm thinking of starting a legal low power or carrier current station. I thought of going to the internet. But it's a lot more fun having the notion of sending a signal through the air. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom