• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Any Foreign Language "Jack's" out there?

OP, you have a handle on it!

In the Orlando area, you have:

www.jose981.com

....I can't tell you if they are a Spanish Jack, but I would think it is.

(I think I first heard about Jose on this board. It was a change from another Spanish format.)

cd

Jose 98.1/Orlando - I didn't take the time to listen to the stream, but from what I see on the playlist, I see a blend of Latin Pop/Rock, such as Juanes. "Clasicas' ("Oldies"/"Classics") by Celia Cruz, and current Tropical, Regeton, and English CHR Crossover. So, with everything from Eddie Herrera, Celia Cruz, Mana, J-Lo, Juanes, Pit Bull, and Enrique Iglesias; I believe it qualifies for a Spanish Adult Hits/"Jack" format. I actually look forward to listening to the stream, when I can give it a good hour or so of listen time.

To answer your question, check out jack.fm. There are actual licensed JACK-FM stations in Russia, India, Austria and other countries in their native languages.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom