• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Another Stupid Bowl Result - Niners Give Away 'Big' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your team can go up by 4 which means the opposition can't tie or win with a FG. So what do you call? Why a two-point conversion of course, which naturally your team misses, and you allow the Chiefs to make their FG, tie you up and eventually win in OT.

It just gets stupider and stupider.

Just concede the dang game. Yes we wanted to see the 49ers win. Their last championship was in 1995 back when it was Jerry Rice and Steve Young were the stars of the 49ers. Also at least the Swifties are celebrating their two championships one was Swift herself winning the Grammys and now this.

Your team can go up by 4 which means the opposition can't tie or win with a FG. So what do you call? Why a two-point conversion of course, which naturally your team misses, and you allow the Chiefs to make their FG, tie you up and eventually win in OT.

That's a coaching "decision." Nothing else.

Wanna talk about stupider, I find it irritating that a large majority of news articles I came across about the Super Bowl is about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce more than the actual game and even the halftime show itself.

Nothing against the couple, but if I want a love story, I'll watch Twilight.

Well then you'll LOVE this other Radiodiscussions thread...We have an entire THREAD dedicated to Taylor Swift and her effect on NFL ratings! Click on the link below and Enjoy!!

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that he started not just one but two threads about this šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Obviously, you weren't watching. The Chiefs blocked the extra point. The score was 16-13 as a result at that part of the game. There was also a lot of time left when that happened. SF had their chances, but KC made the plays when it mattered most. Key Turning point was after SF intercepted Mahomes early in 3rd quarter. Niners got no points from that possession...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom