• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

And just where is Univision, SBS, Entravision, and Radio One in all of this?

Radiogeek500

Inactive
Inactive User
Everyone it seems has announced or will announce their HD-2 offerings. But where are the ethnic format companies standing on HD-2? Weird to notice that not one "Minority" Broadcaster was part of the Alliance. Does any of the Major Spanish guys or Radio One have HD-2 plans? Are they just electing to go it alone? Or do they not believe in HD-2?<P ID="signature">______________
Happy 20th Birthday Power 106

JOSH, Moderating the whole Radio-Info radio state of California and Indiana too!

www.myspace.com/radiogeek500</P>

I understand Radio One is in the Alliance, I don't know why they did not announce anything...My guess is with their talk network coming online soon on some on their AMs, they may have something for some markets. As for the Spanish broadcasters, I don't know what they are planning.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom