• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AAA charts

How close does your local AAA follow the official chart? Do they tend to only play the charting songs or other songs by the same artists, or different artists altogether?

It all depends on the station.

AAA isn't really a format, rather its an umbrella of several closely related format styles. The national chart you see can be thought of as
a list of what cross-references on most of those stations. Some may play many of the songs on the chart, others may play as little as 5 titles, but will instead play many other new titles that work locally, but not on a national scale.

-C

WBIMDJ said:

Did Billboard stop tracking this? This link redirects to the top page for the Billboard Charts, where I don't see Triple-A or AAA.

Does anybody here have access to historical Triple-A charts? I'm trying to figure out what songs KFOG was playing a few months back -- their database was wrong, and I'm trying to reconcile the differences.

Thanks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom