• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A funny note...

slaterradio

Inactive
Inactive User
For the "metalheads" on this board who have been asking for KTBZ to play some metal. They got their wish, sort of.

At about 3:15 in the morning yesterday, I was pulling up to my house and had it on The Buzz. I stopped and turned my radio up because I swore they were starting to play a death metal song.

Oops! they did.

It must have been an error with the playlist.

But then I looked up on Mediabase, playing now and the old Yes website and the had indeed played a Children of Bodom song.

The Buzz should screw up more often. It's great to listen to.

: )

I just checked Medibase, couldn't find it anywhere. I would doubt that Clear Channel would even have a Children of Bodom song in it's servers. I mean seriously.

> For the "metalheads" on this board who have been asking for
> KTBZ to play some metal. They got their wish, sort of.
>
> At about 3:15 in the morning yesterday, I was pulling up to
> my house and had it on The Buzz. I stopped and turned my
> radio up because I swore they were starting to play a death
> metal song.
>
> Oops! they did.
>
> It must have been an error with the playlist.
>
> But then I looked up on Mediabase, playing now and the old
> Yes website and the had indeed played a Children of Bodom
> song.
>
> The Buzz should screw up more often. It's great to listen
> to.
>
> : )
>

> I just checked Medibase, couldn't find it anywhere. I would
> doubt that Clear Channel would even have a Children of Bodom
> song in it's servers. I mean seriously.

Ya hence the screwup.
Oh well.

Mediabase and the now playing at The Buzz site don't get along sometimes and many of the cheeseball songs that Rod plays in the ct background in the morning will show up, sometimes on yes.net.

It was weird indeed.

Actually, CC owns several active rockers throughout the country, several of which have metal shows.

They're not a well-known band by Linkin Park standards and witnessed by the fact that I didn't even recognize the artist when I was hearing it,

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom