• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

99.7 the point.

This station has drastically changed it's sound over the past few months, and their ratings have improved because of it. While it used to almost lean ac, it now has a real adult top 40 sound. It's most played song is montero-call me by your name, which makes it a top spinner for hot ac stations in the country. They also spin go crazy by Chris brown and hot girl bummer. It's working too--theyve launched themselves above mix 93.3 for months now at a 5.3 share, whereas last November they had a 2.4 share. Thoughts?

They report to the Mediabase Hot AC chart. Their heavies get 60 spins a week. That's definitely Hot AC. Although I'm not sure I'd play Lil Nas X in heavy. But that's what they do. It looks like 30 or so currents. About 40 recurrents. Total of about 400 songs in the playlist.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom