• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

92.7 The Hustle?

I checked the KREV web stream after finding out the EDM station here in New Mexico was no more and I got a hip-hop station called "92.7 The Hustle" which would be a clone of KYLZ 101.3 here in Albuquerque. So can anyone in the area confirm what is on 92.7 presently?

We have another hip hop station???

I think that brings the total to at least three (hip hop heavy KMEL, Classic hip hop KRBQ, and now KREV?)

c

The dominant form of popular music. Just celebrated its 50th anniversary, with profiles everywhere including NPR.

This would be like saying "we have another Top 40 station???" in the 70s.

i was sitting in the studio prepping for my morning show when they were talking about it... pretty cool!!

It doesn't matter if it fails or not, these are just place-holder formats until VCY gets the stations again.
Or someone comes along that wants them bad enough to outbid VCY, but that's probably not real likely. Also interesting is how even VCY doesn't want the KBET, the Vegas AM. Will have to see who ends up with that.

VCY America will be the designated by the bankruptcy judge will "serve as the so-called stalking horse" for the opening bid of Ed Stolz radio stations according to insideradio.com website during the October auction. There is definitely drama coming ahead...

VCY America will be the designated by the bankruptcy judge will "serve as the so-called stalking horse" for the opening bid of Ed Stolz radio stations according to insideradio.com website during the October auction. There is definitely drama coming ahead...
Yes.. when drama queen Crazy Ed attempts to buy his stations back for more than VCY's bid.

Next month, I predict it will be Gregorian chant-classic country crossovers. And still grossly overmodulated.

Next month, I predict it will be Gregorian chant-classic country crossovers. And still grossly overmodulated.
And the station will likely have the same number of listeners it has now. I wonder if the commericals would have to be in chants considering they take an oath not to talk....oh wait there are no commercials.

Back
Top Bottom