• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

12News Really Worthless

It is my habit, for some unknown reason, to watch NBC's national news at 5:30 most evenings and I have, the past few days, left the dial alone when it switches to 12News at 6. I have come to the conclusion KPNX could save a whole bunch of money if they would just hire one intern-type person to scan the internet (Yahoo, MSN and perhaps one or two more outlets) and present these as daily stories. With the single exception of the Sports segment with Cooper the rest of their stories are either way out of date (tonight's was a story that aired about two weeks ago on the 'net) or stolen right off the internet (the python vs alligator on the golf course story). And, of course, I am not including the stories stolen right from the national broadcast.

If any TV station in the nation were branded with a completely wrong brand it has to be 12News.

Adding to my continued irritation is that the male host cannot manage to pronounce 'Arizona' correctly. Note for Curtis: AIR-I-zona is not pronounced like a pirate (AR-I-zona).

Sheesh!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom