• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1010 am on fm @ 99.3

From the Spaghetti Junction area...

When I place my whip antenna vertical I get WCON. WhenI move it horizontal I get 1010AM's translator.
They do play some blue eyed soul on there. I've heard Hall & Oates and Stacey Q.
BUT what they need is a salesman who can SELL. Not hearing enough spots on there. I bet the GA. Power spots on there are trades (Watts For Spots).
They need to run news at the top of the hour. IRN News would be good. Its free (barter).
I would do morning and afternoon drives live. Then buy a van, paint it up, and do a remote every weekend.

Their 1010 signal comes in pretty good everywhere, it's just music doesn't sound too great on AM (aka 1979). However, I have replaced 98.9 with their AM, and will listen to that when gaps are in the FM stations (which happens very often). Their mix is pretty good I.M.O.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom