• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Yet another LPFM: KVRU-LP on 105.7 Testing

Rainier Valley Radio is testing on 105.7 with a variety of music and announcements.
Their website at http://kvru.org says there'll be an open house October 7 from 2 to 5 PM.
Live programming begins October 5 at 7 AM.
apparently they have been on for two weeks, but I'm not in their coverage area, and I don't receive it on the radio I normally use for scanning the band.

This doesn't surprise me, KEXP had a community radio fair about a month ago. A friend of mine went, but I didn't on account of an upsetting event the night before, and not really sure if I'd be in the mood to go anyway. Hopefully I'll be getting together with him later this week, so we'll see what he found out.

This doesn't surprise me, KEXP had a community radio fair about a month ago. A friend of mine went, but I didn't on account of an upsetting event the night before, and not really sure if I'd be in the mood to go anyway. Hopefully I'll be getting together with him later this week, so we'll see what he found out.

Please do follow up with a full report.

Start the clock. I give it one year before going Tango Uniform.

"Next on KVRU-LP 105.7, the Skyway Twerking Society presents The Music of Crunk-dance, followed by You Ain't Seen Renton Yet. Democracy Now at 3pm and at 4, it's Count The Bedbugs, a weekly roundtable discussion where we and other tenants of the Dakota apartment building share songs and stories from our units. Support for KVRU-LP comes from The Dimebag. A Cheap Recreational Joint. This is 105.7 KV-AARRGGHH!!!! BEDBUGS!! ALL OVER ME!!! AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!...." (VOLUNTEER DJ RUNS SCREAMING OUT OF THE BUILDING.)

So many people got their feathers ruffled over KMCQ. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom