• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Laura Ingraham to start a Fox News talk show October 30th

It's a good platform for her. She has the potential to get back a lot of Megyn Kelly's viewers. The Hannity-Maddow head to head will be interesting.

It's a good platform for her. She has the potential to get back a lot of Megyn Kelly's viewers. The Hannity-Maddow head to head will be interesting.

I don't see any similarity between Laura & Megyn, other than she's a woman. Laura has more in common with Tucker, in terms of style. I wonder if she'll be able to handle both a daily radio show and the nightly TV show. Hannity can, but O'Reilly couldn't. She tends to be the kind of person who wants to do it all herself rather than delegate.

I never understood why they stuck their biggest name at 10PM, when most of their audience is ready for bed.

The Hannity-Maddow head to head will be interesting.

I suspect the number of Fox News viewers who have picked up a Maddow habit amid the turmoil in the Fox News lineup is measured in the hundreds.

I think 'The Five' and its multi-host format led a lot of former Kelly viewers to watch other programming. Not Maddow, other things. Same when Hannity moved to 10.

Ingraham will bring her radio fans in as well as some of Kelly's viewers who went elsewhere while Hannity will retain his audience while bringing back many of those who stopped watching when he went to 10.

Carlson at 8 remains a weak spot, but FNC is likely to extend their lead as the most watched cable news channel as a result of these changes.

Update Shannon Bream will get the 11pm est show on Fox News starting October 30th.

I guess she's a younger version of Gretta. with the legal background?

A lot more women in the Fox lineup now that Roger's gone. Wonder what that means, and how it will fit with the mostly male viewership.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom