• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wild am1090

Wimmmex

Star Participant
I know there are very few native Chinese speakers in this group, however has anyone noticed it WILD has been off the air?

6:45 pm back on, impressive power and volume.An ad or something in Chinese then a host in English saying they were talking about DACA and immigration reform.
Last yr at this time the group that was LMA-ing WILD had bought them.

6:45 pm back on, impressive power

It's still on at 8:30 pm. Is it supposed to be? I haven't heard about them getting any nighttime authority.

I believe they have a half-hour low power post sunset authority, but I think it's later than that (and sounds stronger).

Last edited:
I've heard this station on air welllllllllllll past it's required FCC sunset sign off the last 2 to 3 weeks here in NW PA. Heard clear WILD legal id's.... emailed the licensee and never got an answer

I've heard this station on air welllllllllllll past it's required FCC sunset sign off the last 2 to 3 weeks here in NW PA. Heard clear WILD legal id's.... emailed the licensee and never got an answer

WILD is notorious for signing off late.....They were "late" back in the early '70s when I went to college in Boston!! I'd try to CALL them to "remind" them to shut down....never got anywhere with 'em!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom