Ratings suggestion for Joe Piscopo Show
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ratings suggestion for Joe Piscopo Show

Ratings suggestion for Joe Piscopo Show

Instead of scamming people that he's running for NJ governor in a feeble attempt to get some ratings for his radio show, Piscopo should just talk candidly for 4 hours each day about his disastrous personal life as he did on Opie and Anthony's show, which was actually interesting. Forget about blabbing about politics and world events, which nobody really turns to Piscopo for, anyway, and the incessant fake hysterical laughter at things that aren't even remotely funny Anger and bitterness are the way to go! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cN2k5p364

Boring as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Linwood View Post
    Instead of scamming people that he's running for NJ governor in a feeble attempt to get some ratings for his radio show, Piscopo should just talk candidly for 4 hours each day about his disastrous personal life as he did on Opie and Anthony's show, which was actually interesting. Forget about blabbing about politics and world events, which nobody really turns to Piscopo for, anyway, and the incessant fake hysterical laughter at things that aren't even remotely funny Anger and bitterness are the way to go! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cN2k5p364
    This show is nothing but a broken record everyday you got to hear about the same crap. I would really love to see the ratings of this swill of a so called radio show

Quote Originally Posted by bamagator62 View Post
    This show is nothing but a broken record everyday you got to hear about the same crap. I would really love to see the ratings of this swill of a so called radio show
    Just a few thousand listeners, even less in 25-54 demo, according to someone in the radio business. Joe comes across as a nice guy, but he is uniquely uninteresting to listen to apart from his stories about his ex-wives beating him up. When the station builds up Piscopo as "Former Saturday Night Live Superstar" (which he really never was), then he better deliver, but he simply doesn't--I have literally never heard him say anything funny, witty or clever.
    Last edited by Lee Linwood; 09-10-2017 at 08:43 AM.

I have literally never heard him say anything funny, witty or clever
    And yet you continue to listen. I'm not a fan of that show either so I don't listen. I don't necessarily disagree with your comments but I have to wonder why you continue to listen and what you hope to achieve by making multiple posts about a program that apparently a lot of people aren't listening to either?

I have to say he was pretty funny today. Station party last night and apparently he rocked the house. Good for him... he is a very likeable guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dmargalotti View Post
    And yet you continue to listen.
    Exactly. Do you expect him to change his personality or his act because one or two listeners post something on a message board? The way to vote for or against someone on the radio is with the dial. Either you listen and like it, or you change the station. Of course, this is a station that already has the lowest ratings of any talk station in town, so it can't go much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Of course, this is a station that already has the lowest ratings of any talk station in town, so it can't go much lower.
    Piscopo comes across as a nice guy but he's unlistenable for more than a few minutes at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Linwood View Post
    Piscopo comes across as a nice guy but he's unlistenable for more than a few minutes at a time
    That's not the point. As I said, he's not going to change. He's been there for years. It's more about you than him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    As I said, he's not going to change
    Evidently. If you watch the Opie and Anthony vids involving Piscopo, he hasn't developed as a person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast