• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Free 105.3 flip

A

AnyHuman

From RadioInsight:
"Excel Media LLC Classic Hits “105.3 Free” KXXF Winnie/Beaumont TX has moved to Classic Country with no branding changes.
The station is owned by John Walton, one half of the syndicated “Walton & Johnson” morning show, which also airs of KXXF."

Time for you to pick up the Beaumont classic hits with a KLLS FM transmitter, CW. LOL

Too bad about KXXF. The music has been all over the road anyway and the audio quality is awful. I don't think they have many listeners other than for W&J.

Listened today. It doesn't sound like a normal Classic Country station. A lot more like the redneck honkey tonk country Roy is known for on 105.3 in Hempstead. Co-Channel, too. Same format on two sides of Houston, sandwiching the DaBang translator in between like a piece of salami. Sounds like a conspiracy. Somebody better call Alex Jones.

I've been listening to John Walter for years. Can't believe he'd approved this. He must be getting ready for the old folks home...

What's wrong with the audio? The stream sounds fine to me.

From RadioInsight:
"Excel Media LLC Classic Hits “105.3 Free” KXXF Winnie/Beaumont TX has moved to Classic Country with no branding changes.
The station is owned by John Walton, one half of the syndicated “Walton & Johnson” morning show, which also airs of KXXF."

Time for you to pick up the Beaumont classic hits with a KLLS FM transmitter, CW. LOL

Looking at a translator in the next window..no Full service FMs available...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom