• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Eric & Kathy Split

I say it is about time, and since it was very obvious that she no longer wanted the job, think about it having a 21 year career as radio partner with Eric and she throws it away this year. Now I don't think that there is any two people that have bene radio partners married or not, for more then 10 years left.

While i have never been been an listener of their show, and now will never not as they had finally fired her, I see that Jobo Colborn of Eddie and Jobo fame, has posted viva his Facebook page, that his sources said she was (bleep) that Eric was making more money then her. While I would like to post what he has written, I am scared of the head moderator will come on here, and start saying "what is your source?", even if it is obvious to the rest of you on my source is. He didn't post who his sources is, other then he did make the mention that they both have the same agent. So could some time in the future, could we have the Jobo and Kathy show? I say good luck to her, as I have no idea who would want to give her a job. So it sounds that jealously got the better of her.

Making over One Million Dollars a year??? Who will hire her at the pay rate????

I like to know who would hire her period, even since they don't know how long she will want the job, or even be jealous of what her co-workers are making

I wonder if she'll pop up somewhere else soon, maybe on 93.9

I found it interesting about the 103.5 billboard saluting her 21 years on air. It's probably just paying respect to a big part of Chicago radio history, but who knows.

I wonder if she'll pop up somewhere else soon, maybe on 93.9

I found it interesting about the 103.5 billboard saluting her 21 years on air. It's probably just paying respect to a big part of Chicago radio history, but who knows.

We will have to see, I saw also that picture that you are referring to, but I still like to know who is going to even hire her for any job, assuming she will want to have a radio host position, I don;';t know if i could see her going for another job like a news anchor or traffic reporter.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom