• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What the best HD-2 content and HD-3 content on Boston HD Radio?

89.7 WGBH HD2, rebroadcasting WCRB, is invaluable for classical music listeners in many areas around greater Boston where the 99.5 WCRB signal transmitting from Andover does not come in well. When my mom, a lifelong classical listener, complained of poor reception of 99.5 living behind a north-blocking hill in Newton, I bought her an HD radio and she listens to it clean and clear on WGBH HD2. Possibly the only 89-year-old listening to HD radio daily in the area.

Regarding the radio, which Manufacturer's Model did you get?...

Last edited:

I have one, it's a good HD AM/FM stereo portable. Good reception and sound.

Only drawback is they didn't include C-Quam analog AM stereo, as some AM HD radios do. The AM is either HD stereo, or analog mono.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom