• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Top 30 coming September 11th to Fox O&O's

Probably no chance that Yakima-Tri Cities sees it...we have no Nexstar or Gray stations here.

September 11 KSMOTV 6:30pm with Paid Programming at 6pm and Cityline 10am KCWE per Zapit TV Listings so other new Shows,Mom,Goldberg reruns and so on next Week but sometimes Online listings that far out might not up to date.

Top 30 was test run on WOTV last summer saw it once didn't like the ad loads for the show and too fast pace as well for a 30 minute show.

So it WILL be aired on 'Yakima-Tri Cities' CW-9'. They have always been CW+. The '9' is their cable slot plus a mention of the analog channel that the defunct KCWK used to broadcast on.
And it gets an awful 1AM slot. Good luck getting one viewer!

It's kicking an hour of MyNet shows off prime-time on KCOP in LA, and moving said hour to Midnight!

Minneapolis its doing the same thing on WFTC My29 (now called FOX9+)
Earlier this year they already pushed MyNetwork programming from the stock 7-9 slot (Central time) to 8-10. Now starting the 18th its moved to 9-11 except for Fridays when the 2nd half gets pushed to 3am Saturday morning. They have MN Vikings programming (reruns of what is on KMSP FOX9) from 10-11pm

But no other station groups get it yet.

WTFX here in Philly devoted a segment of their morning show to promote it.

My question is, how can they do 30 stories in less than 30 minutes, when commercials are taken into account. Seems like this show is for the ADD/ADHD crowd.

The ad load is only 30 to 60 seconds then back to the show they cram too much in 30 minutes be better if it was a full hour I have no plans to watch it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom