• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

How to find talk radio shows online?

wadio

Star Participant
StreamingRadioGuide.com was a wonderful resource for discovering talk shows but it ceased operation recently.

It was a database where you could see what talk shows were airing across the country at any given time. You could search by time or by show and of course there were links to the streams and to the station websites. The links weren't important to me because it's easy to Google those if you know what you're looking for, but the list of shows was a terrific way to discover new shows ... something that's sorely lacking when it comes to online streaming. I found some good syndicated and non-syndicated shows over the years through streamingradioguide.com.

TalkStreamLive.com is probably the closest substitute but it's not nearly as complete and it only works in real time ... in other words you can't see what's available in other dayparts.

Dose anyone know of other such resources?

Thanks.

tunein.com lists the times of most syndicated shows. I've found the best way to get this is to type "All Stations and Times for [Name of Show]" into a search engine. The TuneIn listing for the show is generally the top result.

tunein.com lists the times of most syndicated shows. I've found the best way to get this is to type "All Stations and Times for [Name of Show]" into a search engine. The TuneIn listing for the show is generally the top result.

Hmmm ... for a test I tried typing, "All Stations and Times for Rush Limbaugh" but came up empty. Do you need to sign in? I use TuneIn form time to time but never bothered creating an account. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom