• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Bull's Angie Ward - She's Everywhere

RoddyFreeman

Walk of Fame Participant
Angie Ward is live middays on 94-9 The Bull, where she is also music director. I've also heard her on WTQR/Greensboro, which I think was her home base prior to The Bull, and on WPAP in Panama City. Yesterday, while driving home from Myrtle Beach, I heard Angie on both WEGX/Florence and WCOS/Columbia in the same hour! I know she also tracks on KVET/Austin and WESC/Greenville. And I'm not sure that covers everything.

Angie is a very good jock, but I'm starting to wonder if there is an iHeart Country station in the south where she isn't heard!

I'm pretty sure she's with iHeart's Premium Choice (generic voicetrack) service, so she's heard coast to coast.

I'm pretty sure she's with iHeart's Premium Choice (generic voicetrack) service, so she's heard coast to coast.

You're probably right because during the short time I was listening, she didn't refer specifically to Eagle 92.9 or WCOS.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom