• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Omnia 2500A Transmitter

DavidEduardo

Moderator/Administrator
Staff member
A friend who is the engineer at YNW in Managua, Nicaragua has an Omni-2500A AM Transmitter and needs a manual.

I recall Omnia was purchased by LPB, but LPB itself seems to have disappeared.

If anyone knows that transmitter, please let me know. A scan of the manual would make my friend very happy.

Omnia is now a part of the Telos Alliance.

Unfortunately I can't be much more help than that, I didn't know Omnia ever made transmitters!

I don't think it is the same company.....

It's not. They even made shortwave transmitters, but folded into LPB around 2002. LPB seems to have folded, too.

For years, Omnitronix built and sold transmitters, both under their own name, and under contract for Continental, with Continental livery. After that, they were bought by the then-new owners of LPB and made units under that name, alongside the low-power transmitters that LPB was famous for. After several years, LPB shut down, leaving these units orphans.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom