• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Wolfman Jack Show

MarcB

Walk of Fame Participant
Earlier this year Kool Radio - a group of 3 Oldies Stations in Southern New England owned by Full Power Radio (WNTY 96.1/990 in the Hartford Market, WACM 1270/100.1 in the Springfield MA Market, and WSKP 104.3/1180 in the Westerly Market) picked up The Wolfman Jack Show hosted by the Late Wolfman Jack. I didn't have any luck with Google, but I was wondering what other stations besides these 3 carry the show.

Kool Radio airs the show Monday-Friday Noon-1PM and Saturdays 7PM-Midnight.

Yours truly and his mother do not like the show. We think he has an annoying voice. Also twice an hour there is a cut-in to order an old NBC TV Show on DVD called "The Midnight Special". The cut-in mentions it's available in 2007. Not that I'm interested in buying it, but is it still available to purchase?

I'm sure that if you look it up in general terms you can find all of the stations that carry his programs. I remember his very last show at Planet Hollywood in Washington, DC. He said that he was dragging. Then he went home to North Carolina, as he did every week, went to bed and died.

Yours truly and his mother do not like the show. We think he has an annoying voice. Also twice an hour there is a cut-in to order an old NBC TV Show on DVD called "The Midnight Special". The cut-in mentions it's available in 2007. Not that I'm interested in buying it, but is it still available to purchase?
Marc, I can get you some Midnight Special DVDs but they would be very expensive. I can also give you free shipping. Let me know as you will not find them anywhere else on the Internet, "If I'm Lying I'm Dying!"

I'm trying to bump this thread, because, WGNY-FM's "Fox Oldies" is now carrying Wolfman Jack every Saturday night from 7 PM until 12 AM. This is probably the best show ever made, I love the Wolfman, and I'm now starting to liking it. This is going to be great! Both "Kool Radio" and "Fox Oldies" in the Hudson Valley are now carrying "Wolfman Jack" on Saturdays. I listened to his show last show and it wasn't fantastic. Great to have him on.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom