Dan Rea Show Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan Rea Show Question

Quote Originally Posted by QED View Post
    The original post was about telephone talk. Not the BBC, BZ news, "the Takeaway" et al.

I think we know who it attracts.
    Then you are unaware of how well telephone talk does on WGBH FM with Egan and Braude.

...or telephone talk with Tom Ashbrook.

Banned for seven days

Occupy Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Wimmmex View Post
    Then you are unaware of how well telephone talk does on WGBH FM with Egan and Braude.

...or telephone talk with Tom Ashbrook.
    Well those "bow tied board ops probably make "Braude" like wages over there!
    "thanks to your donations!😉
    As opposed to those "minimum wage, slack jawed, mouth breathing, neckbearded, seat warmers in the "Dreaded Private Sector" Board Ops

Eat The Rich!😎

I am. Never have heard the show. As for Ashbrook you really don't consider that a telephone talk show I hope. The calls Stephen Pinker takes are a bit different than Scott Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by QED View Post

As for Ashbrook you really don't consider that a telephone talk show show I hope.
    I do! It shows that there are many ways to do talkradio.

[QUOTE=radioface;6164346]WRKO rates top 10 with adults 35-64

Top 10 35 to 64. That doesn't even make them the biggest banana in the strawberry patch. Just listen to the type of advertisers they attract, they are not what I would call bllue chip and I know for a fact those ads are being sold a rock bottom rates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12