• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Joe Piscopo: "Radio lowest rung in show biz"

Lee Linwood

Frequent Participant
Joe Piscopo remarked today, "Radio is the lowest rung in show business" His show is certainly not elevating the medium. Just saying.

I'd suggest he take a look at social media and You Tube. That's an even lower rung. And some people are making a good living there.

I'd suggest he take a look at social media and You Tube. That's an even lower rung. And some people are making a good living there.

I'd suggest to Piscopo that reality TV shows are much lower than radio on the show business ladder, such as the disaster HE appeared on.

Joe Piscopo remarked today, "Radio is the lowest rung in show business" His show is certainly not elevating the medium. Just saying.

Finally I see critics of the Joe Piscopo show I thought I was the only one. His show is the worst excuse for a talk show never ending laughing, broken record guests horrible show period

Finally I see critics of the Joe Piscopo show I thought I was the only one. His show is the worst excuse for a talk show never ending laughing, broken record guests horrible show period

Piscopo comes across as a very nice, humble guy. However, his mannerisms (such as the incessant, fake, hysterical laughing & terrible elocution--'dese, 'dem, 'dose) make it impossible to listen to him for extended periods of time, at least for me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom