• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WABC-AM's Curtis Sliwa detained

I enjoyed Ron Kuby.He added a great deal to the show. Curtis and Ebony are blah..nothing compelling to tune in for.

I have doubts that Eboni K Williams according to the Radio-online link could be Curtis Sliwa's lawyer if he required to go to court for his publicity stunt mainly because the courts will accuse his co-host for having a conflict of interest here. It's ego boosting for Sliwa here.

I have doubts that Eboni K Williams according to the Radio-online link could be Curtis Sliwa's lawyer if he required to go to court for his publicity stunt mainly because the courts will accuse his co-host for having a conflict of interest here. It's ego boosting for Sliwa here.

What's the conflict? She's an attorney. She represents him & works with him.

Sliwa did this with Andrew Cuomo about 6 years ago. Sliwa won't get an increase in ratings from this. He's not a good host.

I enjoyed Ron Kuby.He added a great deal to the show. Curtis and Ebony are blah..nothing compelling to tune in for.

You're right. It's just bla bla bla. And I've noticed that Eboni who speaks very neutral "broadcast standard" English on her Fox TV show seems to be going out of her way to sound black on the radio show - as is Curtis! What's going on here - are they pandering to an urban NY audience?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom