• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Should soda be allowed to advertise on radio & TV ????

I really doubt that state law would allow her to cancel health insurance like that. She could institute a risk based premium as many businesses do, but she likely violated the law in cancelling the insurance of your colleague. I understand that there is no desire to rock the boat. She's a fool and the company isn't likely to do well under her stewardship. I hope it sustains itself long enough so you can retire or go elsewhere.

Still trying to see if there is a law about what she did. I'll be surprised if there was since years ago I had a full time job with benefits only one day I went to work and discovered that I was part-time without benefits. At the time the law covered that. Employment at will !!!!

Somebody brought up soda and health warnings. Yes I noticed them today. Not on the cans/bottles but on soda machines. "Balance and Play", "Try a low cal beverage", "Did you exercise today ??" and "diet drinks are bad for you". Meanwhile I saw "healthy snacks and drinks" machine at the doctors office. No they did not have soda or candy but they did have Red Bull and Monster energy drinks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom