• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Real 106.1 on the iHeartRadio App

MarcB

Walk of Fame Participant
I've been listening to Real 106.1 on the iHeartRadio app almost everyday since they launched. Now I haven't been able to listen since Thursday. I tried it Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today and the damn station won't load. It's only Real 106.1 too. I can get other iHeart stations such as Power 99 Philly, KIX 100.9 Sprigfield MA, and The River 105.9 Hartford CT without any problem. I load the app click Real 106.1 the pre-stream ad plays. And then the station won't load. It says Real 106.1. And there is a rotating circle going around the stop button. I hit the stop button. The circle stop rotating and the stop button turns to a play arrow. I hit the pay arrow an the rotating circle begins going around the stop button again. Anyone else have any issues with Real 106.1 on the iHeart app? I should mention I tried uninstalling and downloading the app again. I have an LG Optimous Zone 3 phone.

The HD3 has been simulcasting 1480 and the HD2 since May, a real waste of a signal. Are they looking for someone to occupy it or deciding what format to place on it. It would be neat for WMID to utilize it, but I don't know if that is allowed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom